Why are you not already working for Daffodil?
If you are great at what you do, we want you on our team. Daffodil IT and its brands are always on the look out for new staff with something special.
Why working with Daffodil is amazing
Who are we looking for- You must be:
⇓ A Team Player
A cliché for all job applicants but we do really want people who can work effectively with other people. Good communication skills, able to explain yourself clearly and a want to help others is a must for a true team player in Team Daffodil.
⇓ Self motivated & Proactive
We want bright people who are willing to learn from the team around them but are able to go find the answers for themselves. We will support you thoroughly but we won't hold your hand, we need workers who arn't afraid to question and put forward their own ideas.
⇓ Loves Hardwork & A Challenge
You've got to have a good work ethic. We want people who want to work. We want people who thrive off solving problems and learning something new.
You don't need to have endless qualifications but you need to know what you are talking about and be able to do the job.
⇓ Be A Flamingo in A Flock of Pigeon
We want people with personality. You don't have to be loud and proud extrovert, though thats cool if you are. We want to meet people with their own interests who can add something different to our office. Everyone at Team Daffodil has something special about them so we want to know whats special about you.
⇓ Send us a CV if you are....
Even when we do not have any current roles, we are always on the look out for new stars. We would encourage you to send us your CV if you would be interested in a role in one of the following fields.
- IT Technician
- Website Development
⇓ Social Media & Content Marketing Editor
We are looking for a creative and research driven content creator to write various types of content, distribute them through relevant channels and manage social media platforms for Daffodil Marketing and our clients. You will work closely with other colleagues to implement strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans and promoters of Daffodil Marketing and our clients. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. This role requires a high level of imagination, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to getting projects complete.
- Collaborate with clients, learn from industry experts and research trends to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both clients and their audiences.
- Create a range of content for client’s specific needs (examples include, whitepapers, blog articles, guides, templates, etc.)
- Share content created for websites and other media on social media channels.
- Update and manage client’s social media profiles and presence.
- Create shareable social content appropriate for specific networks.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks.
- Research and stay up to date with social network changes and updates.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media and content ROI.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on reporting and future strategies for clients.
- Create a range of content for Daffodil Marketing for use on a variety of formats.
- Update and manage Daffodil Marketing’s social media profiles and presence.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to our website.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is an essential part of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- A-C in GCSE English
- Past experience of producing written content to a high standard.
- Able to use MS Word proficiently.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Imaginative; able to come up with ideas on the spot with the ability to follow up and put them in to action.
- Research skills; able to use search engines effectively, find out information from other suppliers and organisations and provide found information to colleagues.
- Good communication, proactive approach to learning, ability to express ideas confidently and take onboard advice and constructive criticism.
- A in GCSE English.
- Relevant qualifications in art, design, creative writing or journalism.
- Experience of work with a range of social media platforms in a professional capacity.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with MS Excel.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Send us your CV
Please use the form to tell us about yourself and attach your CV. If we don't have any current vaccancies we will keep your CV on file and call you when we have the right position coming up.