Why are you not already working for Daffodil?
If you are great at what you do, we want you on our team. Daffodil IT and its brands are always on the look out for new staff with something special.
Why working with Daffodil is amazing
Who are we looking for- You must be:
⇓ A Team Player
A cliché for all job applicants but we do really want people who can work effectively with other people. Good communication skills, able to explain yourself clearly and a want to help others is a must for a true team player in Team Daffodil.
⇓ Self motivated & Proactive
We want bright people who are willing to learn from the team around them but are able to go find the answers for themselves. We will support you thoroughly but we won't hold your hand, we need workers who arn't afraid to question and put forward their own ideas.
⇓ Loves Hardwork & A Challenge
You've got to have a good work ethic. We want people who want to work. We want people who thrive off solving problems and learning something new.
You don't need to have endless qualifications but you need to know what you are talking about and be able to do the job.
⇓ Be A Flamingo in A Flock of Pigeon
We want people with personality. You don't have to be loud and proud extrovert, though thats cool if you are. We want to meet people with their own interests who can add something different to our office. Everyone at Team Daffodil has something special about them so we want to know whats special about you.
⇓ Sales Advisor
What kind of person we are looking for:
- You must be hard working, enthusiastic and have exceptional people skills.
- We have a small but very efficient office. The right candidate will be able to work well within a team, have excellent communication skills whilst having the initiative, self-motivation and confidence to work alone.
- The right candidate should be well organised, honest and driven. As the role is customer facing, you must have exceptional interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Daffodil have a wide range of products, so you must be eager to learn the full product range and demonstrate a sufficient level of understanding in order to relay the information to a client accurately and confidently, should they require it.
- Technical knowledge is highly beneficial, however not essential. Training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Day to day you will be responsible for liaising with customers, researching appropriate solutions for clients, issuing quotations and purchasing products to fulfil projects.
- You will work closely with the managing director as well as the Projects team to make sure that all products/solutions sold are procured and delivered on time, working efficiently to strict deadlines.
- Opportunities for progression and increased responsibilities will available for the right candidate to progress within the company.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join the Daffodil IT family and further your career in IT, apply now using the form below!
⇓ Send us a CV if you are....
Even when we do not have any current roles, we are always on the look out for new stars. We would encourage you to send us your CV if you would be interested in a role in one of the following fields.
- IT Technician
- Website Development
Send us your CV
Please use the form to tell us about yourself and attach your CV. If we don't have any current vaccancies we will keep your CV on file and call you when we have the right position coming up.