Why are you not already working for Daffodil?
If you are great at what you do, we want you on our team. Daffodil IT and its brands are always on the look out for new staff with something special.
Why working with Daffodil is amazing
Who are we looking for- You must be:
⇓ A Team Player
A cliché for all job applicants but we do really want people who can work effectively with other people. Good communication skills, able to explain yourself clearly and a want to help others is a must for a true team player in Team Daffodil.
⇓ Self motivated & Proactive
We want bright people who are willing to learn from the team around them but are able to go find the answers for themselves. We will support you thoroughly but we won't hold your hand, we need workers who arn't afraid to question and put forward their own ideas.
⇓ Loves Hardwork & A Challenge
You've got to have a good work ethic. We want people who want to work. We want people who thrive off solving problems and learning something new.
You don't need to have endless qualifications but you need to know what you are talking about and be able to do the job.
⇓ Be A Flamingo in A Flock of Pigeon
We want people with personality. You don't have to be loud and proud extrovert, though thats cool if you are. We want to meet people with their own interests who can add something different to our office. Everyone at Team Daffodil has something special about them so we want to know whats special about you.
⇓ Digital Graphic Designer with UX experience
We are looking for a fun & dedicated individual who wants to join the Marketing team in our Sheffield office and really make a career for themselves with Daffodil. The chosen candidate will be primarily responsible for designing assets for internal use and customers. They will work closely with sales & clients to interpret briefs and create beautiful results. The chosen person will work with developers and suppliers to bring these designs to life. Our office is lively and supportive, we are looking for the perfect fit for our hardworking team.
- Design digital assets including websites, apps, emails, banners, social media posts and infographics.
- Work alongside in-house Developers, external suppliers and clients.
- Build strong relationships with clients & the team
- Optimise the user experience on all internal projects
- Revise internal branding and execute its application.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a sound understanding of fundamental UX & UI principles and have proven experience in the UX process.
- Be highly creative with a great imagination but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Be a team player who is looking to grow with our company and really make a career for themselves here
- Be a great communicator and have a proactive approach to learning. You should have the ability to express ideas confidently and take onboard advice and constructive criticism.
- A can-do attitude. Everyone at Daffodil goes the extra mile, can you?
- The candidate needs to provide a portfolio of previous works. This can be provided in any format the candidate deems suitable.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in Front end development
- Experience in WordPress Template development
- Experience in producing designs for print media
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with the potential for a review following the successful completion of your 3-month probation. You’ll join an ambitious and successful Company with a great team of people who will support and develop you as the business grows.
To apply, please send your current CV and a brief note describing why you would be a great addition to the team. Please ensure that you also state your current salary requirements.
⇓ Send us a CV if you are....
Even when we do not have any current roles, we are always on the look out for new stars. We would encourage you to send us your CV if you would be interested in a role in one of the following fields.
- IT Technician
- Website Development
Send us your CV
Please use the form to tell us about yourself and attach your CV. If we don't have any current vaccancies we will keep your CV on file and call you when we have the right position coming up.